GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked at the memberlist on here.
Since joining on 1/3/12 I've done 460 posts, that's an average 2.45 posts per day! I need some cold turkey or a life.

Someone though has been on here for just two months and posted on average 11.17 posts per day, 716 posts. Who can that be?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
My question back then is " is it an issue to talk about something that you are passionate about with other people "??

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Yes I admit it, my name is Alec and I'm a GT86 and GT86 Forum addict !

Though I did give up smoking to help pay for my '86, so one addiction gone, 2 picked up.

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I think its fine we get as much of it out here as possible, where everyone else is (probably?) interested.

Its when you start inflicting it on Friends, Family and Colleagues who might not be "quite" as interested that you are are in danger of becoming the "86 bore".

I just don't think that anyone who hasn't had a Test drive could possibly understand our obsession (unless they have a similar obsession of their own)

I'll get my anorak

Alec

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Actually my mate Dave is a counsellor, I'm seeing him on Friday (he did ask to see the car honest!), maybe I should ask him if he'll offer a club discount

Alec

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
keelerad said:
Actually my mate Dave is a counsellor, I'm seeing him on Friday (he did ask to see the car honest!), maybe I should ask him if he'll offer a club discount

Alec
Sounds like a good idea to me. I just turned off my PC and then 2 minutes later I'm back on here!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I think a GT86 owners club anorak would sell a bundle.

Bags a silver one !

Alec

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
dare i reply as for fearing to add yet another post to my list....oh who give a ****

can i have an Orange anorak...tooo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.