GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, get ready to be excited. APR have just released their exterior aero kit for the GT86.

I will be getting prices soon but here are some photos for you guys to check out:

APR Carbon Front Lip:

Brake cooling ducts:

Side Skirt extensions:

Rear Bumper Extensions:

Side Mirrors and GT250 Rear Wing:

If you guys have any questions, just give me a shout.

Cheers

Rick

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they will al be available as separate parts.
As far as I'm aware they are available now but I'm waiting on confirmation of availablility as well as prices.

As for prices, APR are never cheap as they are one of the finest quality manufacturers of carbon there is.

Once I get the prices and confirmation of availability I'll update.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Carbon Goodies said:
Yes they will al be available as separate parts. 
As far as I'm aware they are available now but I'm waiting on confirmation of availablility as well as prices.

As for prices, APR are never cheap as they are one of the finest quality manufacturers of carbon there is.

Once I get the prices and confirmation of availability I'll update.
thanks rick.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
a18ttc said:
ob1kxb said:
rears look more like "we have this left over. let's slap a name tag on it and sell it"
Ob1 you always come up with the goods dude. In the UK you are what we call bang tidy.
i aim to please and what's best to aim for but the bullseye.
also i try to hit the nail on the head on these sorts of things since i just seem to bend nails when i try to hammer them down for real

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.