GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you were due for early August deliveries. Has anyone been told your car is in and been given a definite delivery date for first week of August and the dealer got you to arrange insurance?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mines still "at sea". It's been at sea for weeks and weeks it seems. Why don't Toyota use faster ships I wonder, or is my car getting a little world tour before arriving in Blighty?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Mine due 1st Sept ...can't wait either

we are all like school kids in a sweet shop with a big appetite for the sweet stuff...!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Originally due 9th August but I got a phone call on Monday to say its come in early and I can pick it up on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Ianw we hate you :)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Grrrrrrrrrrr
Mines due this week but not heard a dickie

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have a couple looking like they might arrive on Friday this week!! So looks as though the ship has got the afterburners on! Infact as i'm writing this one of them has just arrived! Sorry sideways? its not yours! Best get on the phone and get sorting!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Mine was due 6-8th Aug, then was 7th Aug, is now 3rd Aug?!?!?! so so so excited!! will probably pick it up early next week but who knows, if the lovely people at Snows in Southampton get their afterburners on I might be able to collect on Saturday..... But I'm planning for Monday/Tuesday...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts