GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we're allowed to meet outdoors does anyone know of any gt86/brz meets in the UK?

I'd love to see some fellow owners and their cars

·
Super Moderator
3,522 Posts
Depending on where you are, Haynes at Sparkford have a Breakfast club meet.The next one I can find is in August,depending on the situation of course. It's all a little uncertain as to which meets will go ahead.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depending on where you are, Haynes at Sparkford have a Breakfast club meet.The next one I can find is in August,depending on the situation of course. It's all a little uncertain as to which meets will go ahead.
Thanks for sharing this. Is there a place to sign up to this meet? I live in Surrey so it's about an hour and a half away so not too bad.

·
Super Moderator
3,522 Posts
I'm in Surrey too and used to try & get to a few Haynes breakfast meets when they were on. It's a general car meet,post 1980's,future classics etc so a good selection of cars.If you go on Haynes website & find Breakfast club meets all the details are there.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
The BRHC (B Road Hunting Club) have a new base at Bentley Motor Museum, and are using the grounds for car enthusiasts to meet up for coffee, breakfast, lunch etc and to chat about cars. They are on Facebook. They are calling it a "Performance and event venue". Near Lewes, East Sussex BN8 5AF

I may try and organise a meet there soon...................................

Reactions: pushingpawnz

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The BRHC (B Road Hunting Club) have a new base at Bentley Motor Museum, and are using the grounds for car enthusiasts to meet up for coffee, breakfast, lunch etc and to chat about cars. They are on Facebook. They are calling it a "Performance and event venue". Near Lewes, East Sussex BN8 5AF

I may try and organise a meet there soon...................................

That sounds great! Would love to join this meet. I don't use facebook but if the meet gets announced here I will definitely show up

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
If I am able to organise something it will be posted here first. :)

Reactions: pushingpawnz
1 - 8 of 8 Posts