GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen these in the fully specc'd TRD car.

Just wondered if instead of the £1600 leather option which though nice is pretty pricey. Was thinking that the TRD seats surely can't cost much more?

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, a certain close friend of mine rocked up to our workshop on Saturday in one of these!

Talk about surprise. He'd kept it secret from all of us since placing an order in February!

He took me for a ride and well, I just have to get one so we can go back to doing trackdays together again.

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
R32 GTR said:
They are pretty nice, i really want the Gazoo Racing seat

Do you have any pics?

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I agree Lauren. Too much going on around the head department with that Gazoo seat. Not very practical for town driving, and not really needed for a car that doesn't corner at stupid Gs.

I'm not fond of the red stripe in the TRD seat. Hopefully they do a black option with a black stripe.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Lauren said:
Hmm, a certain close friend of mine rocked up to our workshop on Saturday in one of these!

Talk about surprise. He'd kept it secret from all of us since placing an order in February!

He took me for a ride and well, I just have to get one so we can go back to doing trackdays together again.
Hey Lauren. At least your friend has good colour taste!!

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL!

I wasn't sure of the orange if I'm honest, but it does look damn good when the sun comes out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.