GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
noticed a few familiar names here.. just checking in also.
My GT86 has arrived, just waiting till sept 1st (for a '62')to pick it up.
Tho saying that.. [ T*Y GT] numberplates are nice and cheap from DVLA..

| Pearl White | Alcantara & Leather (black/black) | Touch and Go | Flappy Paddles |

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Hey, Welcome and good choice on the white

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers guys!yeah i cant wait to pick it up, just a shame they dont offer a midnight pickup option!.. i think i'll probably endup camped outside the dealer pacing around waiting for the doors to open

lordgrover said:
That looks familiar.

Where in SW are you?
from weston! yourself?
quite a few sold in the south west!..

nice to have some great roads around for useh.. had a good blast through cheddar gorge in a demo 86 we were lucky enough to have for a full evening, (sounded brillwith the window down blasting up and down there!)and flew ondown the sweeping roads to glastonbury etc.. possibly one of the best drives on public roads ive ever had!
never stopped grinning the whole time andcant wait to be doing it in my own car!
.. tho i wont be redlining this one so much (until its properly run in!)
.. I plan on keeping this for some time..

must make the effort to find this famous welsh triangle too .. that latest C.Harris vid is quality!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Have you got it now ?

Alec

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Welcome StormLoaded.

I suppose you've been wetting yourself over the last few days, playing around with your new toy....join the rest of us
. I got mine on the 1st too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.