·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received the following

Your exclusive invitation to
Aston Martin

Dear Mr Keeler,

We're delighted to offer you the chance to be part of a unique, complimentary experience at Aston Martin's global headquarters, which includes:

Driving two current Aston Martins
A tour of the production facilities
An exclusive look at the cars in our Design Studio and customer atrium
Refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch

The event is scheduled for 21 November 2012 and you can opt for a morning time slot of 9:00 until 12:45 or an afternoon slot of 13:00 until 16:45. Don't delay, places are strictly limited to 30 and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

For your chance to secure your free place at this exclusive event, email [email protected]

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I said yes please, don't know if I'm lucky or not yet or how many people got the invite

Alec

G

·
Good luck with that.When I cancelled my AA membership I was plagued with calls trying to persuade me to re-join or renew my membership. I was getting a couple of calls a day most days for weeks. Emails and calls failed to get it stopped - in the end I got the number blocked as a nuisance call.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
keelerad said:
Just received the following

Your exclusive invitation to
Aston Martin

Dear Mr Keeler,

We're delighted to offer you the chance to be part of a unique, complimentary experience at Aston Martin's global headquarters, which includes:

Driving two current Aston Martins
A tour of the production facilities
An exclusive look at the cars in our Design Studio and customer atrium
Refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch

The event is scheduled for 21 November 2012 and you can opt for a morning time slot of 9:00 until 12:45 or an afternoon slot of 13:00 until 16:45. Don't delay, places are strictly limited to 30 and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.

For your chance to secure your free place at this exclusive event, email [email protected]

Nooooooooooooo I WANT!!!

Reckon I could just e-mail them anyways?

Edited by: Keethos

·
Registered
466 Posts
I found out that the new AA membership has more onorous conditions than the membership I already have.

When I asked the AA direct if I suspended my membership, used the complimentary and then resumed. They told me I'd revert to the new / current terms of membership and essentially lose out through stricter conditions. I politely told Toyota "thanks but no thanks".Edited by: Targ86

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick Graves said:
I don't like the AA: there's never any booze at their dos.
You can normally rely on them for a screwdriver

Alec

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.