GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peeps.

Tripple Ecks and I went to the coast today. A place called Bradwell on Sea on the Dengie Peninsular in Essex. Here are a few pics I took.

Points if you spot the Thames Barges and Bradwell Nuclear Power Station (which is in the process of being decommissioned).

By the way, this is literally the end of the road.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Musketeer said:
Hi Peeps.

Tripple Ecks and I went to the coast today. A place called Bradwell on Sea on the Dengie Peninsular in Essex.  Here are a few pics I took.

Points if you spot the Thames Barges and Bradwell Nuclear Power Station (which is in the process of being decommissioned).

You forgot the church at Bradwell (St Peters I just Googled it), one of the oldest supposedly in the country, we went on a school trip there when I was a kid, grew up in Benfleet Essex, seen loads of Thames Barges, used to go dinghy sailing with my Dad from Leigh on Sea

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
keelerad said:
Musketeer said:
Hi Peeps.

Tripple Ecks and I went to the coast today. A place called Bradwell on Sea on the Dengie Peninsular in Essex. Here are a few pics I took.

You forgot the church at Bradwell (St Peters I just Googled it), one of the oldest supposedly in the country, we went on a school trip there when I was a kid, grew up in Benfleet Essex, seen loads of Thames Barges, used to go dinghy sailing with my Dad from Leigh on Sea

Alec

Do you mean St Peter's on the Wall? If so, here's a pic (Cars can't get to it so no Tripple Ecks). Pic taken last October. Really nice spot.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Awesome pics dude!

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Lovely motor, & Awesome photos!

G

·
Liking the second and eighth photos.The proportions and positioning of 2 is good and the contrast/colour of 8 is very warm. Keep it up, dude.
The last photo of the building is very good too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just brousing pic gallery and saw this know that place well as i live 15 mins away on the other side of the river, barges are great fun in a group to book one and go out on the river, and your right it is the end of the road !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.