GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tonight sees the 7th burglary on my road in the space of just a few weeks.

The person was in and they didnt' realise as the lights were off and they legged it (Which is lucky as she was an elderly woman)

Anyone elses roads been prone to burlary a lot?

What's ironic is i got a new insurance quote yesterday and its £400 cheaper than the one i got the week before.

What with all this self defence malarky over the news about how much force is deemed self defence on occurance of a burglary, I thought i'd put a post up to discuss.

Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to launch a blunt object to their skull!

Couldn't give a crap about the consequences, family is more important that some filthy runts wellbeing.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Was an old secret about some years back, if u take a bat to a burglars head, its premeditated... but if u hold it the wrong way around, its not.. cause ure not using a weapon, just a piece of wood (or alu) that u happen to have handy. Sounds stupid, but got a guy off from beating up a burglar in his house. By pure chance he grapped the bat wrong end next to the bed, and beat the sh*t out of the creep in his livingroom.

Wonder if a sniperrifle would be deterent enough... place it on the building, and remote control it. Least it would mean one less car thief, and radio controlled, hopefully theyll never find out it was me... :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
MikaelSE said:
Was an old secret about some years back, if u take a bat to a burglars head, its premeditated... but if u hold it the wrong way around, its not.. cause ure not using a weapon, just a piece of wood (or alu) that u happen to have handy. Sounds stupid, but got a guy off from beating up a burglar in his house. By pure chance he grapped the bat wrong end next to the bed, and beat the sh*t out of the creep in his livingroom.

Wonder if a sniperrifle would be deterent enough... place it on the building, and remote control it. Least it would mean one less car thief, and radio controlled, hopefully theyll never find out it was me... :D
LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
well i can say that i would not hesitate to defend my house and people in it and damn the consequences....you come in uninvited then you pay the price

also i have a dog so hope they are animal friendly....after all they are SCUM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.