GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

33 GT86's for sale on autotrader

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  riceburner 
#1 ·
Looks like the dealer demo's are going up for sale now.
I'd give these demos a miss assome of them were at the Donnington press day and knowing how I've seen dealers drive them, none have beenrun in properly.

In one test drive I went on dealer had revs to 7000 in a car with 150 miles.

Lack of GT86 rear badge will tell an early dealer/Donnington car, like this one possibly?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201239486300025/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/gt86/make/toyota/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/page/1/postcode/en80te/advert-type/standard-listing?logcode=ucnnp

Edited by: en8wall

See less See more
#6 ·
SteveP said:
The dealer demos were not at Donington! Just to clear that up for you guys & girls.
Hi Steve. Thats contarary to what your UK PR Manager told me in an email. Obviously not all the GT86 that were at Donnington went to all the dealers but a good fair few. Was told that cars from Donington went to dealers?

#8 ·
RRG in Macc's demo was definitely not used at Donnington, they rang me when it arrived and I saw it before it was PDI'd.

Alec

#9 ·
All the cars used at donnington are at the Toyota training centres and factory training sites,to be pulled apart and put back together again by apprentice and qualified techs alike.They were DEFINITLEY not sold to any dealers.I certainly look after my company as if it were my own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.