GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will it be?

I remember joining this forum when it had about 40 people on.

V

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I HEARD IT WAS EARLY DELIVERY OF YOUR CAR

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I think the horse has bolted on EARLY delivery now. We're into earlier late delivery

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
R32 GTR raises a good point. Who joined this forum first? Was it fun talking to yourself? "Car here 1st June ... cant wait"

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Just looked at member list, ignoring Dan (Admin - no offence) and guest entry I was the 8th member. Oh the memories of posting and waiting a day or two for a reply. LOL!
Edited by: en8wall

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Dissapointing. I'm on the second page!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
That's a psalm isnt it?

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
It's grew quite quickly which is good

Toyota reckon they will sell 4000 a year in the UK so potentially room for a lot more members over the coming months...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Evening all
Honoured to be member number 100

Currently driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STi 330s but previously owned a few RAV4's

Popped into RRG Bolton at the weekend for a quick nosey at the GT86 and pretty much fell in love with it at first sight.

Just got one more show to do with the Impreza which takes place down at Prodrive in october to celebrate the Impreza's20th anniversary in the UK, and then no doubt I'll be knocking on RRG's door again.

Several reasons for wanting the GT86 over the BRZ version, the main one being the stability of the dealer network - or lack of it in Subaru's case.

I'll keep you all informed on the progress of my forthcoming GT86 ownership - just need to decide which colour red or grey hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Judith

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Think Grey Judith ... Greeeeyyyyyyyy. Welcome. A few of us have been sprouting ear hair and are covered in cobwebs waiting for our cars to arrive

G

·
TBucket said:
R32 GTR raises a good point. Who joined this forum first? Was it fun talking to yourself? "Car here 1st June ... cant wait"
After Dan and Guest we have kiloton with zero posts.

·
Registered
57 Posts
TBucket said:
Think Grey Judith ... Greeeeyyyyyyyy. Welcome. A few of us have been sprouting ear hair and are covered in cobwebs waiting for our cars to arrive
Thanks

Which interior have you gone for? Thinking if I go forgrey then the red interior might be quite nice but worried (strangely) that there's a bit too much red!!

I wastold that September would be a likely date if i ordered now, but also heard that dealers only have an allocated amount to sell? Or was this just to make me buy it sooner?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts