GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
hilander said:
Please tell me you can get the Nur Spec kit?

I don't think you can get that over here

I really want that kit as well, but so far it seems Australia, or perhaps Belgium are your best bet?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Guillaume said:
Yep, definitely available in Belgium, I've seen a few with that wing driving around.
but not as a seperate item. it's either the entire kit, or nothing

·
Registered
47 Posts
ob1kxb said:
but not as a seperate item. it's either the entire kit, or nothing

That is what I heard, over the phone, from a couple of dealers in Europe as well, but I could not leave it like that.
I was able to personally visit one dealership in Poland yesterday and after spending 20 minutes explaining what I am after, their answer was that it comes as a whole kit and only with a brand new car
So I asked them what happens if someone were to order a new car with the kit and then later on came back to them with a broken wing due to accident or whatever
Fortunately their parts manager was a friendly guy and started scanning the database, we have found the aero kit parts and I was told I can order them separately. My main interest was the wing and I got a price quote for it.

Sorry for derailing op's thread into the aero kit discussion

·
Registered
193 Posts
The easiest thing to do is replace the whole trunk. Im possibly interested as I LOVE that kit. I used to have the GT Kit for my gen 7 celica and still love those lines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts