SOLD Motec M150 Standalone ECU GT86/BRZ/FRS Plug & Play Package,LTC and Level 2 loggi - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 24th November 2020, 19:14 Thread Starter

SOLD Motec M150 Standalone ECU GT86/BRZ/FRS Plug & Play Package,LTC and Level 2 loggi

Motec M150 Ecu with gt86 plug and play harness. FA20D Licence, Level 2 logging license, LTC Module and Bosch LSU4.9 Sensor. This full package would cost you just over £4000 so grab a huge bargain! Very very rare these come up for sale used, if ever.

If you are looking at this chances are you already know what it is and what it is capable of. The license can be swapped out for any other license in the Motec catalogue, you will get 80% of the FA20 license trade in value so swapping it over to something like a general purpose license or the GT86 engine swap license will cost very little. If you want to use it for something other than a GT86 then I do still have the full plug and pin kit so you can make your own harness.

The ecu is only a few months old, I used it for a development project and I am now returning the car back to stock to scratch an itch with something else!

It was purchased through Fensport Performance where I work and I can assist you with any license swap over, installation or tuning work that you need on this ecu to make the transaction seamless. https://fensport.co.uk/products/mote...ense-toyota-86

If you want to use this for your GT86 using the original FA20 engine it is all ready to go and with the powerful level 2 logging you shouldn't need anything else! If you want to use it for a GT86 with an engine swap all you need is the license change and the ecu is opened up to be used with any other engine. This is the only truly plug and play ecu on the market which retains all factory functions in the GT86 and BRZ.

To be clear you are buying:

- Motec M150 Ecu in original hard case with USB key
- Motec M150 to GT86 plug and play adapter
- Motec Lambda to Can module
- Bosch LSU4.9 Sensor
- FA20D License
- Level 2 logging license

I can ship this worldwide no problem

Any questions regarding costs to swap licenses etc please feel free to message me.

The price is £2500 including shipping to anywhere in the UK. Please contact for worldwide quotes.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Motec.jpg (492.9 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by hudzoyne; 25th November 2020 at 10:55.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 24th November 2020, 21:29
Administrator

Could you pop the location in the post please mate

Kesler
GT86 & BRZ Owners Club Moderator

Instagram: @keyfobandgob
Facebook: @keyfobandgob
www.keyfobandgob.com
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 2nd December 2020, 12:19 Thread Starter

Sold