FREE: Rexpeed Wide Angle heated mirrors - WATER DAMAGED - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 3rd August 2020, 17:57 Thread Starter
Expert

Garage
FREE: Rexpeed Wide Angle heated mirrors - WATER DAMAGED

I bought these mirrors a couple of years ago (original post: https://www.gt86ownersclub.co.uk/for...tml#post187984).

Annoyingly, the backing of the driver's side mirror started to delaminate a couple of months ago, coming away at the bottom, presumably due to water ingress. Still functional, but unsightly. They came from the US, and are probably out of warranty - but to be honest, I wasn't ever blown away by them for the cost. They made motorway driving a bit more comfortable, but as I don't do much of that anymore, I have switched back to the OEM glass that I kept in storage. So I'm not really interested in chasing them for a replacement.

I was having a bit of a clear out and was going to throw out the Rexpeed ones, but before I do - does anyone want them? I know it might sound odd, but these mirrors were quite hard to get hold of over here due to shipping and import costs. I thought they might be handy for anyone who was potentially interested in the improvements in viewing angle they made, but didn't want to commit to the shipping and customs etc before buying. Or even if you just aren't bothered by the water damage

If you want them, they're yours for the cost of postage, which hopefully shouldn't be much (I guess about £3 or £4 for a small parcel, second class), or you can collect from Rochester, Kent. Give me a shout, if no one's interested after a couple of weeks, I'll bin them.

Pics attached. Here's a link to the original item as well (https://www.ftspeed.com/part/uncateg...6#.XyhAKSj0mUl)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200803_172248.jpg (219.5 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20200803_172317.jpg (238.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20200803_172242.jpg (315.8 KB, 28 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page