SOLD Red 2012 GT86 105K Manual - York - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 22nd August 2020, 21:06 Thread Starter

SOLD Red 2012 GT86 105K Manual - York

Hi All,

I bought this GT86 very recently as an Approved Used 1 Owner Vehicle from a Toyota Main Dealer. It is now reluctantly offered for sale due to an unexpected change in my personal circumstances.

This car was supplied new to the previous owner and has full Toyota service history all carried out by the supplying dealer. It also has a perfect MOT history of all passes and no advisories. This is what attracted me to this particular car, it being a one owner full main dealer service history example with a perfect MOT history.
It has covered a total of 104800 miles and apart from some stone chips it is in lovely condition both inside and out and has never been smoked in.

The car is in standard condition with the addition of optional genuine rear parking sensors. It is fitted with a set of Michelin Primacy tyres which all have plenty of tread and also has the higher capacity 65Ah battery fitted.

All the Toyota recall work is up to date including the valve spring recall which was carried out in April 2019 along with a complete new clutch and a Minor service.
The car had a Major Service in January of this year where it had new discs and pads both front and rear. It's next service is due in Jan 2021 which is when the current MOT expires as well.

The car came supplied to me with a 12 month Toyota used car warranty which expires in August 2021 and is transferable to a new owner.

Located in York I am looking for £7800 including the warranty which is valued at £330.00 on its own.
I will take a hit financially at this but unfortunately I can't now keep the car as my priorities have changed.

If you are interested in this GT 86 and would like any further information, additional photo's etc. please either PM or email me at the following address: [email protected]

Thanks. Andy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5437.jpg (432.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5435.jpg (415.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5449.jpg (278.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5446.jpg (299.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5444.jpg (232.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4457.jpg (331.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4463.jpg (375.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5448.jpg (327.1 KB, 20 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 29th August 2020, 12:32 Thread Starter

Price Reduced.

Hi,
Price reduced to £7600 including the 12 month Toyota warranty. Also available without the warranty at £7300.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 23rd September 2020, 17:13 Thread Starter

Car is now sold.
Thanks.
Andy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 23rd September 2020, 18:02
Super Moderator

Now locked.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page