SOLD 2012 Subaru BRZ SE Lux in the best colour. - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 6th May 2020, 13:03 Thread Starter

SOLD 2012 Subaru BRZ SE Lux in the best colour.

Reluctantly offered for sale due to needing space and lack of use.

If anyone is looking for a pristine, very low mileage, original factory spec BRZ then look no further, this is THE ONE.

I bought this car approximately two and a half years ago when it had just 17000 miles on it. Today the mileage reads just 18512 and won't go up very much at all in the near future. As you can see, I don't use it much. The reason for that is not because I don't want to or don't enjoy it, but that I am fanatical about keeping it in tip top condition so it never leaves the garage unless I know the weather is going to be dry and sunny. It NEVER gets used in the winter. Consequently this car is in exceptional condition for it's age. The car has had only two former owners and I know the last one was very much like me and the car was kept garaged with little use in his ownership.

Since I have owned the vehicle I have replaced the original battery, which was very tired, with a higher capacity 65Ah item, having read about the factory battery issues on this forum. The car has also had the valve springs replaced by my local Subaru dealer last year in the recall for that problem. It also got an oil change as part of the work.

Nothing is perfect however, and the car does have some very minor stone chips on the front end. Nothing serious though, and only noticeable if you look closely.

I have valued the car using on-line tools (such as WBAC) which all give values in the 10K - 11K range. Given that these are trade values I think it's fair to ask 10500.

I am located in Shetland which realistically means that viewing will be next to impossible for interested parties so I am prepared to offer unlimited high quality photos on request. Obviously I will answer questions with as much detail as I can too. I will also arrange transport to Aberdeen ferry terminal at my own cost. Prospective buyers are advised to completely satisfy themselves with the condition of the car and accept that they will have to make their own arrangements to collect from Aberdeen ferry terminal. If, in the unlikely eventuality that anyone actually does fancy a short holiday in Shetland I am prepared to collect you from the Ferry terminal in Lerwick and put you up in my home for the duration of your stay.

Of course, during the current lockdown situation I realise that travelling is currently restricted to essential journeys only so I am happy to keep the car here until such time as normality is resumed.

In the meantime I will update the information and photos on a "when I can be bothered" basis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0596.jpg (390.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0597.jpg (278.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0598.jpg (527.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0599.jpg (247.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0600.jpg (492.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0627.jpg (277.4 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by Rick; 7th May 2020 at 07:46.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10th June 2020, 23:12 Thread Starter

Sold.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11th June 2020, 07:43
Super Moderator

Now locked.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page