Steven Eagell Colchester - And its not bad news! - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 14th June 2019, 20:19 Thread Starter
Groupie

Steven Eagell Colchester - And its not bad news!

Thought it was only right to praise a dealer when they performed really well.

It does seem strange to be complementing a dealer for doing what they should be doing, however that is the threshold for praise these days with so many performing below par in my experience. I won't use Ipswich Steven Eagell but thought I would try Colchester, and what a difference!

Noticed no AC on the car, and after I got the car home I searched for a leak hoping it wasn't the Condenser! If it was its pretty obvious it won't be covered by warranty as the likely fail is due to stone hitting it. Anyway I was in luck, it was a high or low pressure pipe to the condenser that was leaking and the oil was visible around the foam support through the grille and at the base of the mount.

Booked the car in for inspection, and although I was working, my wife thankfully took the car and showed the mechanic where the leak was. They immediately said, no problem that's a warranty issue we will book it in for next week, you can take it home. Following week (Wednesday this week) we get a call 2 days before informing us the replacement pipe has arrived and the work will be carried out as discussed on the day with a courteousy car. 11 am today got a call, all done, re-gassed and wife can come and collect.

All very professional and efficient with paperwork to show warranty work completed, and what a change from previous experiences with 2 Toyota dealers locally. I think Steven Eagell will get my small amount of business in the future.

Just for a little balance I thought I would report this seemingly well run and professional service dept..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page