JW191 Custom Audio Build Log. - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 16th July 2017, 19:30 Thread Starter
Groupie

This will be a build log. Please bear with me as the build may take a couple of months. I have to daily drive the car throughout! I've started the job so the first few posts will be to catch up.

I want a relatively stealthy install, keeping the stock HU; cosmetically it fits in. Also I don't want to do anything irreversible. No splicing into wires, drilling into panels, cutting polystyrene in boot or boot floor carpet etc. I'm willing to accept that running the power cable through the firewall may require a little modification...

The main limitations of my plan:
1. Amplifying any limitations of the stock HU integrated Amp (using High Level Input)
2. Losing the rear speakers. Probably not a limitation in reality
3. Non DSP, at least initially. I will plan in a potential future upgrade when installing

There are two main plug and play options.
1. The focal 165TOY door woofer and tweeter; discarded as I want more volume and bass.
2. OEM+ imported from overseas. Probably about two grand once imported and installed. I heard one and it sounded pretty good, but I reckon for the money I can do better if I put the hours in.

This led me to getting a local installer quote for 2.5k. This would include a standard box in the boot and around 1k labour. Basically I've decided to use the components they recommended, pick up some 'nearly new' where possible, fabricate a box for the wheel well, and raise the boot floor (probably 6-8cm) to accommodate the (unnecessarily) big sub and hide the amp. I'll be doing the work myself; I've done some woodwork before so have quite a few tools I will need. Ideally I'm trying to keep the budget sub 1.5k but I'll accept buying some tools on top. I already spent 100 on a Bosch router and bit. I may need to buy a heat gun.

The main components will be:
Hertz HDP5 Amp (4x100W and 1x 550W)
Hertz MPK163.3 3-Way speakers; woofers for the doors, mid and tweeter in the dash
Hertz HX300D subwoofer
Silent Coat Treatment (30 Tiles)

Other items:
18x1220x2440 MDF x2
12x607x1220 MDF x1
Construction timber for boot floor
Other timber for making jigs
Woofer protective grill
Hardboard for boot floor
10 AWG for sub
14 AWG for speakers
Amp wiring kit
Acoustic carpet
35mm fonoform
Speaker box terminals
Banana plugs
Floral foam bricks (sub cabinet will be slightly oversized)
Contact adhesive
Wood glue
Loom adapter for HU to prevent wire splicing
Back of Speaker Gaskets
Speaker Gasket Tape
Cable Ties
Wire clamps
Velcro
Wooden Thread Inserts
Course Threat Inserts
Bolts for inserts
Heat Shrink
Wire Connectors
Wire ferrules
Dielectric grease
XT60 Connectors
Spare fuses
Tweeter and mid mounting plate (import from Oz or fabricate)
Speaker foam rings for doors (import from Oz or fabricate)
Door speaker mounts (import from Germany or fabricate)
Silicone sealant
Spax 5x100 screws

Tools:
Workbench
Circular saw
Holesaw set
Router and straight cut routing bit
Power planer
Power sander and sanding paper
Hand sanding paper and sanding block
Garage vacuum
Various sockets and spanners
Various screwdrivers
Set squares
Assorted chisels
Chisel mallet
Hand saw
Tenon Saw
Stanley knife / blades
4 x wood clamps (ideally more)
3 x metal rulers of different lengths
Wood pencils
Plastic panel tools
Drill and drill bits
Respirator and protective eyewear
I might get something to help push wiring where I need it
Heat gun?

I'm sure I've missed stuff so will edit post as I go along. Wish me luck!

Edited by: jw191

16\' Black, Leather, Custom Audio Install, Nav, Heated Seats,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 16th July 2017, 20:07 Thread Starter
Groupie

I'm starting on the sub box as that will take the most effort and planing. I want it to fit in the wheel well in the boot, and be a shallow as possible to minimise how much I need to raise the floor. I know the sub I've chosen is a terrible choice if I want slim, but that's not top priority.

I would prefer a sealed box assuming the sub drops low enough however I'm willing to go ported if not. Hertz recommend around 30l for a sealed and 38l for a ported enclosure. Given how hard it's going to be to build the box, I want the flexibility of changing my mind later, hence the floral bricks which can be used to reduce volume in the box. The other limitations to the cabinet design are the width of the wheel well (600mm at the bottom) and the mounting depth of the sub (162mm). I've decided to make the cabinet the full width of the wheel well out of 18mm MDF. The base is a 18mm thick, 600mm wide circle. I routed 8 rings (external diameter 600mm internal diameter 560mm) which when I add the top 18mm top gives me exactly 162mm mounting depth and a roughly a 35l volume with a single central brace.

To get a slightly lower profile I routed a 50mm wide and 5mm deep recess on the bottom of the base plate, which allows it to sit lower than the spare wheel mount and brings the edges of the 600mm rings into contact with the sloped sides of the wheel well. I will carpet, install sound proofing add a little foam to prevent vibrations before install. Also, because the mounting depth is exactly the depth of the sub, I routed a 5mm recess beneath where it will sit so prevent vibrations. Again I'll line this with foam. The recessing is a bit of a gamble as it reduces structural integrity. I've offset the sub as far as I can to one side so the bottom recess and sub recess don't overlap. I hope adding a central vertical brace will be enough.

A further 12mm x 600mm circle plate for the top allows the sub to be flush mounted. I haven't worked out a grill yet, but as excision is up to 23mm it it needs some thought.

Total enclosure external dimensions before carpeting will be 192mm. I'm mid glue up at the moment.

post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 16th July 2017, 20:40 Thread Starter
Groupie

Final set of rings just glued

Now you're up to date!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 17th July 2017, 22:14
Expert

definitely looks like a proper serious audio build, will keep my eye on this to see it complete
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 17th July 2017, 22:24
Groupie

Seconded. Serious audio build. Sound proof those door panels to reduce outside noise.
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 18th July 2017, 20:36 Thread Starter
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark E Mark
Seconded. Serious audio build. Sound proof those door panels to reduce outside noise.
I've got 30 tiles of Silent Coat so will be doing a partial soundproofing. I have about 10 tiles to use on each door and 10 in the boot. Should be enough to put a few on the outside door skin and them block most of the holes in the interior skin. I don't want the weight or expense of a full sound deadening, plus some road and engine noise is part of the experience of these cars. The install will be loud enough to drown it out when wanted

post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 18th July 2017, 20:46 Thread Starter
Groupie

Progress today:
<!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>
<!-->

Glue has fully dried, so interior sanded. 18mm x 600mm and
12mm x 600mm mounting and flush mounting to plate routed. Sub test fitted.

I think my Axcaliber router bit is worn out and needs
sharpening as its started burning the wood on cuts. Thankfully I think I’m done
routing for now!

Next steps will be sanding the exterior, and creating a flat
spot for the speaker terminals. Then making a brace, silicone sealing the cabinet,
lining and installing the foam bricks to reduce cabinet volume. Then gluing the
mounting plates on. Then I have to work out what to do about a grill and screw the
walls of the cabinet for extra strength (waiting for a 200mm x 3mm drill bit to
arrive). Finally, I can carpet the box. I hate to think what the labour cost would
be on getting one of these made!

<!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:Punctuati&#111;nKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w&#111;notPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
<w:EnableKerning/>
<w&#111;ntFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemi="false" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="375">
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="0" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Indent"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotati&#111;n text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="er"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footer"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index ing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="35" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="capti&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of figures"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope address"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope return"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotati&#111;n reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="line number"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="page number"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of authorities"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="macro"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toa ing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="10" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Closing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Signature"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Message er"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="11" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Salutati&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Date"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text First Indent"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text First Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Note ing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Block Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hyper"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="FollowedHyper"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="22" Qat="true" Name="Str&#111;ng"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="20" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" "/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Plain Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="E-mail Signature"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Top of "/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Bottom of "/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Web"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Acr&#111;nym"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Address"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Cite"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Code"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Definiti&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Keyboard"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Preatted"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" le"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" r"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Variable"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Table"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotati&#111;n subject"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="No List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table C&#111;ntemporary"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Elegant"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Professi&#111;nal"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Ballo&#111;n Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Theme"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" Name="Revisi&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="34" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="29" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="30" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="19" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="21" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="31" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="32" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="33" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="37" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="41" Name="Plain Table 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="42" Name="Plain Table 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="43" Name="Plain Table 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="44" Name="Plain Table 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="45" Name="Plain Table 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="40" Name="Grid Table Light"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Menti&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Smart Hyper"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hashtag"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Unresolved Menti&#111;n"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:107%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w&#111;notPromoteQF/>
<w&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemi="false" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="375">
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Indent"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotati&#111;n text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="er"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footer"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index ing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="35" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="capti&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of figures"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope address"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope return"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotati&#111;n reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="line number"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="page number"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of authorities"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="macro"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toa ing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Closing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Signature"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List C&#111;ntinue 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Message er"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Salutati&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Date"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text First Indent"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text First Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Note ing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Block Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hyper"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="FollowedHyper"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="22" Qat="true" Name="Str&#111;ng"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" "/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Plain Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="E-mail Signature"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Top of "/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Bottom of "/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Web"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Acr&#111;nym"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Address"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Cite"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Code"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Definiti&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Keyboard"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Preatted"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" le"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" r"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Variable"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Table"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotati&#111;n subject"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="No List"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 7"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 8"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table C&#111;ntemporary"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Elegant"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Professi&#111;nal"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Ballo&#111;n Text"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Theme"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="34" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="30" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="19" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="21" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="31" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="32" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="33" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="37" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Menti&#111;n"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Smart Hyper"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hashtag"/>
<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Unresolved Menti&#111;n"/>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:107%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

<!-->

post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 18th July 2017, 20:48 Thread Starter
Groupie

Please can a mod repair my thread title...It should have said JW191 Custom Audio Build Log.

I'm such a numpty!

post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 19th July 2017, 20:22 Thread Starter
Groupie

Thanks for fixing the title. No pics tonight however sanded the exterior and created a flat side to mount the speaker terminals. Current issue is working out how to drill a 47mm hole. Doesn't look like hole saws come in that size...

post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 20th July 2017, 20:38 Thread Starter
Groupie

Tonight, cut out the hole for the speaker terminal (44mm hole saw then a rasp), drilled and countersunk 100mm screws from the bottom into the walls and silicone sealed all joints.

<!--if gte mso 9>
<!-->

Next up will be attaching the fonoform to the inside, adding
the florist bricks, and gluing the top on.

<!--if gte mso 9>
<w&#111;notPromoteQF/>
<w&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable