GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

Celebrating six years of ownership

13K views 75 replies 13 participants last post by  Subota Boy 
#1 ·
24th March 2013. Our friend Ron (who bought our Impreza wagon, pictured) takes us to collect our GT86!! That number plate looks too big!

And we get him home for some photos.

See less See more
Reactions: fpan
#63 ·
6PK2315 is what Matt at Cosworth recommended for the smaller pulley, although it is only a recommendation, not a requirement. Hope that helps, Vignesh.

Reactions: BRZ
#65 · (Edited)
Been a while since an update. Well, there was a lockdown and not much mileage. Obviously, a garden centre trip was allowed, and also trips to a beauty spot for exercise!!

#66 ·
Love these wheels and love these lights

#67 ·
Couple of moody shots at Beachy Head

#68 ·
When taking an important car to Waitrose, it is nice to see an appropriate space has been left free for you to use. Still celebrating ownership after almost nine years!

Reactions: MR2 and Shad
#70 ·
Ninth anniversary present is a heated seat switch surround.

#71 ·
Nine years into ownership, it's bye bye little plate, hello big plate.

It does mean I can now put my show plate on now there is a brick (number plate moulding) to attach it to. Changed back to legal plate before driving away, of course!

#74 ·
Owned by the guy who bought our wagon, which we owned for 13 years!

#75 ·
Possibly in another 10 years, but I doubt it. You might find a forced induction GT would suit after your lovely Impreza. I still have a soft spot for them. You will have noticed my current number plate from a few photos back. Thanks for reading my thread!

#76 · (Edited)
The new MD at my dealership is a bit of a petrolhead and owns the MR2 he restored. So when he saw our car, in for an exhaust leak, he organised a photo shoot. Nice for me to have a photo with Master Diagnostic Technician John Rutter, the man who successfully and very carefully carried out my valve spring recall, and is the man who always services our car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.