Jordan. - Page 2 - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 9th September 2020, 16:20
Expert

I thought this post was going to be about a disagreement between forums on social media again, been a while since I've checked in on there. I tried replying yesterday but I'm still shocked and can't find the words, was really hoping things were on the up after the progress update last week on the car. At meets he always had a crowd and it was fascinating listening to his passion for the project and the determination to get it back on the road. At Silverstone in Feb it felt like a plan was in place to get the project finished. As much as the project was ambitious, he was larger than that. A real character and an asset to the communities he helped develop.
Lauren likes this.

Cosworth Stage 1.3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 9th September 2020, 20:32
Groupie

Garage
I was shocked to see this on social media yesterday and although I had never me Jordan I was always enthralled to see the updates on his GT86 V8 build. It's very sad that he won't get to see his project completed, although hopefully it will get finished as a tribute to him.

These are very difficult times and my heart goes out to his partner and family. Rest in Peace.

White GT86 Aero
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11th September 2020, 08:30
Groupie

I am so sad to hear this tragic news. I am sorry i never got to meet him. My heart goes out to Jordans friends and his family. Andy, you must have found that post so hard to write and it won't be the same for those who got to know him.
Rest in peace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 13th September 2020, 22:04
Groupie

I've been out of the community for a while, and have started coming back here as I look to get back into a twin. Reading this is absolutely gutting. He was the first person I met (literally) after I bought my first GT86.

I picked up from Jemca Toyota in Bracknell and turned on the the M3 to head back home to the south coast. Sat in the outside lane passing a line of traffic and I clocked a white 86. Pulled alongside because I could see it was modified and wanted to scope it out. He caught me looking, grinned and floored it, and hearing it scream away while I tried to keep up was just hilarious. Had great fun for the next 20 mins following each other about.

I found out it was him through this forum, and loved his updates and following the story of the V8. A proper beacon of wisdom and friendship in the community.

I\'m not saying PSY and Kim-Jong-Un are the same person, but I\'ve never seen them in the same room together...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page