Apologies for a banned member. - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 27th July 2020, 18:57 Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Apologies for a banned member.

We had to ban a member today as the language that was being used was unacceptable.I am sorry if it offended anyone and hope that we can all carry on being the helpful happy community that we are. It's all about the cars 👍 Thankyou.
spikyone, Kaviar, BRZ and 2 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 27th July 2020, 19:34
Expert

Garage
He did the same on the Drivers Club. Banned as soon as I could hit the button. What a complete and utter dick.

I sent you a report when I saw it starting at 0514 this morning. I have no idea why people do that, but he has absolutely burnt his bridges for sure.

2013 GT86 White, Bespoke TEIN Street Flex EDFC Active Pro, fully poly bushed, SPA rear lower arms. Injen Induction, TD EL manifold, Milltek over pipe, decatted, TD resonated exhaust and decat pipe. AP 4-pots BBK. TE37's, mega sound system.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 27th July 2020, 19:46 Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Yes, he has been hijacking various threads. I think he regrets getting rid of his 86!!
Lauren likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 27th July 2020, 20:10
Expert

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by growlerkat View Post
Yes, he has been hijacking various threads. I think he regrets getting rid of his 86!!
Let's hope so eh?

2013 GT86 White, Bespoke TEIN Street Flex EDFC Active Pro, fully poly bushed, SPA rear lower arms. Injen Induction, TD EL manifold, Milltek over pipe, decatted, TD resonated exhaust and decat pipe. AP 4-pots BBK. TE37's, mega sound system.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 27th July 2020, 21:21
Groupie

Garage
I think with a bit of foreshadowing we might've seen the bad omens, seems it's in the name lol!

I won't post a link but google the username, top result from Urban dictionary

Project 4k86: Rocket bunny V2 kitted GT86 Equipped with Air Ride Suspension, Work wheels, Big brakes and one day an LS3!
Check out my project thread for the revival of my GT86 which had been written off by the previous owner, a.k.a Project 4kGT86:

https://www.gt86ownersclub.co.uk/for...back-dead.html

Use my Discount code for Whiteline, just use code "WL2033" on the Whiteline store to Save £20 your first order when spending £150 or more!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 28th July 2020, 06:56 Thread Starter
Super Moderator

A very accurate description!!!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 28th July 2020, 08:18
BRZ
GT86 Senior

He has had quite a few run ins with members rubbishing their builds. He also at one point asked his membership to be deleted but got it reinstated when he needed to sell his car and the parts. Now that its done and he had moved on, was rubbishing our car platform. Still surprised he lasted this long before being banned and curious as to who bought his car and how they felt dealing with him.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 28th July 2020, 09:44
GT86 Senior

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZ View Post
curious as to who bought his car and how they felt dealing with him.
His car is for sale by a dealer on AutoTrader for an extortionate amount of money.

For reference I bought something from him just before all this started, and he was fine in that instant. But his attitude on the forum in general had been questionable for sometime.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 28th July 2020, 10:10

Away from the forum he's actually a decent bloke and very honest. I've bought from him several times and never had any issues. If anything, he's been one of the better dealings I've had

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 28th July 2020, 11:21
Expert

People often act differently real life and in different anonymous-and-no-consecences online medias. Well, but as later are usually of much more numerous communities, just by statistics there will always be also ones that will get offended more, so of course best netiquette practice is to not swear/offend even more so then IRL.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page