subaru options - Page 2 - Toyota GT 86 Forums UK

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 15th October 2014, 19:51
Rab
Lost Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tareim
<div style="line-height: 16.79px;">

<div style="line-height: 16.79px;">shame it's automatic, think I would prefer a manual, also will need financing as there is no way I'd be able to afford one with a long wait
<div style="line-height: 16.79px;">My Subaru dealer are selling the car, they'd sort the finance for you, but if you've got your heart set ona manual then .....
<div style="line-height: 16.79px;">TheSubaru dealership I've heard the best reports on in the south-ish area is Cross Roads Garage. I've had good experience with Bulldog Twyford too.

Edited by: fatrab
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 15th October 2014, 20:17 Thread Starter
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tareim

<div style="line-height: 16.79px;">shame it's automatic, think I would prefer a manual, also will need financing as there is no way I'd be able to afford one with a long wait
<div style="line-height: 16.79px;">My Subaru dealer are selling the car, they'd sort the finance for you, but if you've got your heart set ona manual then .....
<div style="line-height: 16.79px;">TheSubaru dealership I've heard the best reports on in the south-ish area is Cross Roads Garage. I've had good experience with Bulldog Twyford too.

not 100% decided on the manual yet so who knows but those other 2 dealers you mentioned are 100+ miles away unfortunately
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 15th October 2014, 20:39
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordAnLFA
The only BRZ option to avoid is the GT86/Toyota badging, ghey front bumper with comedy handling pack.

That would be quite funny if it were not opposite to the facts...*

BRZ front bumper looks like a gormless, grinning viliage idiot next to the agressive GT86.*

The Scooby version also suffers from soggy rear spring rates yet has spine-jarring front ones...

This can destroy your fillings over the bumps and makes it trickier to get the back end out without risking death !*

I think you should read carefully some of the bankrupting Subaru service charges and bad customer service that many of their dealers have delivered, whilst owners have to share service reception with dubious sheep farmers!*

PS I am only joking on the last point...(The sheep bit!) *

steady on estranged subaru owner

<font size=\"1\">Abbey Motorsport built BRZ
Parts: CP, Pauter, Sprintex, Ecutek, Milltek, STI, Rays, Defi, Essex AP Racing, Bilstein, Whiteline, Perrin, RacerX</font>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 15th October 2014, 20:49
Lost Soul

Sigh... ...We all make mistakes...

...The trick is to learn from them !

Detailing guru...- Keep it clean, folks! Now a powerful Sith Lord after lusting for power & being seduced by the Dark Side (PORSCHE! ). Still a GT86 fan though...
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 15th October 2014, 20:58
Rab
Lost Soul

I've always been prepared to travel to get the right deal/right car, did a 400 mile round trip to see 3 legacy's before I bought my spec b, all same year, colour, spec and mileage.

I've never worked in the s/w so I don't know the dealers in that area unfortunately
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 13th March 2018, 23:30

Garage
Not a lot it seems on the 2017 model I just purchased!

I requested a full tank of fuel, set of mats and mudflaps to clinch the deal and as the 'Mirrorlink' feature which I was informed was included turned out not to be then also my first two services FOC

MY2018 are due Android, Apple/Play as standard which is a great leap forward compared to the crappy Starlink system and the 'sorry not on your car' Mirorlink system on my 2017

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page