FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

What did you do to your GT86/BRZ/FRS today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 557558559560561 562>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mike View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 2:48pm
Temperature isn't the only factor. Since the roads got gritted because it was going to be near freezing the other night, my v105s have been laughable until they get warm, infinitely less grip in the same temperatures compared to a week ago
Sponsored Links

ledwardio View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ledwardio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 6:05pm
Yeah bit of a slip up on my part. All part of life’s learning curve
spikyone View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 9:25pm
Fitted a BRZ tS alcantara binnacle. Did it in the dark so haven't had the chance to admire it properly in the car yet, but being OEM it's obviously a nice piece of kit. I also have the tS dash centre panel on order
Grey MY16
Tuning Developments NA kit & catback; MTEC shift springs; Powerflex gearbox insert; Tapturn indicator relay; BRZ tS binnacle; TRD style spoiler
BRZ View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by spikyone spikyone wrote:

Fitted a BRZ tS alcantara binnacle. Did it in the dark so haven't had the chance to admire it properly in the car yet, but being OEM it's obviously a nice piece of kit. I also have the tS dash centre panel on order
That sounds great. Pics when you are ready mate.
Tony H View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2018 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by EB2429 EB2429 wrote:

I think the brand (if that is a brand) might be the problem, ditch finders are always sketchy whether its winter or summer versions

Michelin Cross Climates are sounding better and better to me:  All those who have them are impressed and, in general, the doubters haven't actually tried them.

Alpha10 View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:14am

Where are you getting the parts from, I fancy the binnacle?

Cheers
AdamH View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 8:51am

I fitted the same part yesterday. Also in the dark! Along with new focal speakers.
Groaver View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Groaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 1:38pm
Fitted a new Yuasa battery today as the old one had died.
It was nice of the dealer or Subaru to get back to me to say yes or know to a new battery.
I waited. They didn't.
They won't get my servicing and Subaru won't get a new sale from me.
Subaru BRZ SE in WRC Blue.
spikyone View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spikyone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Alpha10 Alpha10 wrote:

Cheers

Mine came from FT86speedfactory. Shipped the same day and arrived inside a week - I had to pay £18 customs fees to DHL on top of the price. Looks good in daylight too!
Grey MY16
Tuning Developments NA kit & catback; MTEC shift springs; Powerflex gearbox insert; Tapturn indicator relay; BRZ tS binnacle; TRD style spoiler
Alpha10 View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:40pm

Originally posted by Alpha10 Alpha10 wrote:

Cheers

Mine came from FT86speedfactory. Shipped the same day and arrived inside a week - I had to pay £18 customs fees to DHL on top of the price. Looks good in daylight too!

Perfect thank you I will have a look on there.

Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 557558559560561 562>
  Share Topic