FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

JAE 2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tusker View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JAE 2013
    Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 4:00pm

Well we had a great weekend and it was great to meet Stu and his wife, we also meet and chatted to Kristov4 and many of the other GT86 and BRZ owners at the show over the weekend, and on the whole the weather wasn't to bad.

It would have been nice to see a few more on the club stand as we did look a little bit lonely.

Hopefully next year we will be able to get more members on the club stand and participate in the many inter club events run over the weekend that make JAE so much fun, from the dragon boat and go-kart racing to the fancy dress parade, the activities go on all weekend.

The Saturday evening also included the massive firework display and luckily my friend caught it all on video.

And of course the many Japanese cars.

Very nice MR2

And my so wrong car of show

Edited by Tusker - 16 Sep 2013 at 10:47am
Sponsored Links

hashiriya View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashiriya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 9:47am
Shame I didn't catch you whilst I was there at JAE. I had to be at another event on the Saturday but my car stayed there during the day but on the Civinfo stand (long story)

I did see your car on the stand on Friday thought looking lonely. Good to see that there were a few 86/BRZ there at the show.
Kristov4 View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristov4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 6:05pm
[QUOTE=Tusker]

Well we had a great weekend and it was great to meet Stu and his wife, we also meet and chatted to Kristov4 and many of the other GT86 and BRZ owners at the show over the weekend, and on the whole the weather wasn't to bad.

It would have been nice to see a few more on the club stand as we did look a little bit lonely.

Yes it was nice to meet you and chat at the weekend Tusker. I agree it would be great to get a full contingent next year, although it is fair to say the GT86 and BRZ where fairly well represented at the show if a little dispersed. I think I counted 16 over the weekend between Fensport, Tuning Developments, GT86 owners, IMOC and a couple of randoms. It would be great to have a fully equipped and populated stand next year to compete with the other established clubs. 
Something to aspire too! Hug
Ginger and proud!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic