FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

Part Number query

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Samwise View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samwise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Part Number query
    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 10:57am
Hi Guys,

Just looking for a quick bit of advise Thumbs Up

Need to buy a couple of these but cannot find any on any UK site, ebay, etc with the US part number or name for the part.
Wondering if anyone knows the UK part number or name so I can find it somewhere on our shores!

Subaru WRX JDM Import
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
Toyota GT86
Sponsored Links

growlerkat View Drop Down
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlerkat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 1:29pm
Are they the cam solenoid guards/covers? Should be 4 of them?
Samwise View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samwise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 1:55pm
Yeah they are, but I think I need the solenoids themselves, the plastic clip/plug on 2 of mine are broken
Subaru WRX JDM Import
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
Toyota GT86
Kodename47 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
DJ Extraordinaire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kodename47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 8:38pm
The Toyota part number is SU003-00096. There are no part number differences between regions. Putting that into Google pull up parts in the US, so you'll probably have to approach the dealer or try and import one. 10921-AA230 is the Subaru reference if you have one nearer.

Maybe try someone breaking a car on eBay?
.: Stealth 86 :.
Abbey Motorsport/K47 Tuned Sprintex 210 Supercharger

Litchfield Springs / Abbey MS Geo
Samwise View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samwise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 8:43pm
Fair enough, I thought that may be the case.
I've emailed my local Toyota dealership for a price and a couple of ebay breakers about other parts so once they get back to me i'll add this to the list.

Cheers
Subaru WRX JDM Import
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
Toyota GT86
Samwise View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samwise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 1:36pm
£98 each from Local toyota dealer or i've managed to find 2 brand new from a Japanese Parts site for £48 each, at that price difference I can happily stomach any delivery and tax costs LOL
Subaru WRX JDM Import
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo
Toyota GT86
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic