FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

Newbie - Hampshire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joandallan View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joandallan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie - Hampshire
    Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 8:34am
Hi, thanks for allowing me to join the club.  I joined to gain more knowledge and pick my esteemed club members brains on my first purchase of a GT86.  Seemed a sensible start, looking at a second hand one and looking to pay unto £17k top end.  Any pointers/good traders or private sellers would be much appreciated.

I would also love to come along to a club meeting.  Any coming up in Hants/Berks/Surrey area.

Thank you Smile
Sponsored Links

growlerkat View Drop Down
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote growlerkat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 12:33pm
Welcome to the club
Keep an eye on the Socials/Events section, possible meet in Hartley Wintney,Hants coming up (if the pub food passes the quality control test carried out by my family!) later this month or beginning of next.
Harry G View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harry G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 4:35pm
GeekA warm welcome to the Forum !
They don't make 'em like they used to! Thank goodness
Loisaida View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Loisaida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 5:01pm
Hello and welcome. Happy hunting. Your in the right across to find out all you need to know and I am 2 mins way from waterlooville Toyota if anything interesting comes up I let you know.
Tommo View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tommo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 9:59pm
Welcome!  I'm selling mine in Winchester - £14k for a White 63 plate, 30,000 miles and ALL the options.  Let me know if you want to have a look!
My GT86 is entirely funded through fundmycar.net!     
Joandallan View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joandallan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 10:28pm
Thanks for the greetings and I will keep an eye out for socials in HW.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic