FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

New owner in Southampton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BRZ View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:52am
Welcome Greg! and nice valentis btw. Before you get into mechanical mods, do get a proper feel for the car as it is all about balance and then decide.
Sponsored Links

YerrSuperr View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YerrSuperr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:58am
Originally posted by BRZ BRZ wrote:

Welcome Greg! and nice valentis btw. Before you get into mechanical mods, do get a proper feel for the car as it is all about balance and then decide.

Yeah that's the plan, plus while it's still my daily driver, I unfortunately can't do anything to it that will take it off the road for more than a day or two. And as I said before, 200hp is more than enough fun for me
Bishbosh View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bishbosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:40pm
Enjoy mate, had mine 3 year, still drive it naked😛
Harry G View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 9:57pm
GeekA warm welcome Greg!
They don't make 'em like they used to! Thank goodness
IrishRob View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishRob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 1:18am
Originally posted by YerrSuperr YerrSuperr wrote:

Originally posted by BRZ BRZ wrote:

Yeah that's the plan, plus while it's still my daily driver, I unfortunately can't do anything to it that will take it off the road for more than a day or two. And as I said before, 200hp is more than enough fun for me

I agree, if it was more than 200hp mine would certainly be in a hedge by now.
Carla-jane View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carla-jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 4:21pm
Welcome to the club 
2.8i Ford Granada, Lexus GS300 Fiesta ST, Evo x ,Evo x, white GT86 TRD..orange club series GT86
ilikesleeping View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilikesleeping Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 1:12pm
Hello Greg!

I'm in Southampton too and about to attempt to install a supercharger if you ever want to check it out! 
Cosworth Stage 1.1. Pearl white with black roof. Other bits and bobs.
YerrSuperr View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YerrSuperr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by ilikesleeping ilikesleeping wrote:

Hello Greg!

I'm in Southampton too and about to attempt to install a supercharger if you ever want to check it out! 

You had me at Southampton how long have you been wanting to do that and what made you pull the trigger?
ilikesleeping View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilikesleeping Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by YerrSuperr YerrSuperr wrote:

Originally posted by ilikesleeping ilikesleeping wrote:

Hello Greg!

You had me at Southampton how long have you been wanting to do that and what made you pull the trigger?

I've been wanting to do it since Cosworth announced their upgrade packages.. Now that they are getting out of aftermarket sales, I had to buy one before it was too late!  I was intending to buy a new combi boiler... Fingers crossed the old one can last another year!
Cosworth Stage 1.1. Pearl white with black roof. Other bits and bobs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic