FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

Marks Mods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>
Author
mark-in-stoke View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark-in-stoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marks Mods
    Posted: 08 Sep 2013 at 10:18am
Hi All, Just thought I would start a little blog showing my current mods and update it as I go along (quite a few more things on the list)

First the interior, nothing else planned, my Parisian brothel is now complete

Rear light cluster

Powerflow exhaust, cheap and sounds great, but will be changed when the turbo is added, also the rear diffuser is shown

Wheels Kei 17x7.5  but will be changed to 18/19's when BC coil overs have been fitted and Goodyear eagle asym 2 225's.

another two to be added later this month

Edited by markinstoke - 08 Sep 2013 at 11:45am
Sponsored Links

steveoexige View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steveoexige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 9:32am
nice mods, love the lights (I have the same) and am fitting my diffuser later this week. What wheels are you going for?

is your plate an abbreviation of "shove it" ? Tongue
Trackday toy and daily driver build blog: My Build Thread
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark-in-stoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 8:49pm
"shove it" you cheeky git LOL I'm not saying anything more on that oneWink. The lights were sent to me in April by PansonTW and we love them. TBH their rear brake light is still on my wanted list. With regards to the wheels I'm edging towards the rota PWR's but this could easily change as per usual.
en8wall View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote en8wall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 9:18pm
I love the rear lights. The stock ones are a weak spot in the car IMO.
Red Auto with black leather.
Celica66 View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celica66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 9:35pm
Mark...looks nice well doneThumbs Up

same wheels as me then....good choiceBig smile
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark-in-stoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 7:09pm
Well I managed to get a couple more done

First was the TRD Spoiler that Rich at RRG Macclesfiel supplied, painted and fitted expertly

Next was the 4"(the one in the middle) Stubbie from Chris at Tarmac Sportz 

Senna View Drop Down
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Jedi Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 7:42pm
Looks lovely mate... But number plate spacing is illegal.
Detailing guru... Keep it clean, folks!
hashiriya View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashiriya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 7:42pm
Is that the Valenti Rear lights?
Subota Boy View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subota Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 7:53pm
Very nice look you have achieved there!!!    Smile
Toyotas C-HR, IQ, and black GT86 modified with Cosworth exhaust, supercharger and map, Eibach Pro springs, OZ alloys, fast road geo, various cosmetics inc TRD spoiler and rear lights.
TBucket View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert
Club Bar Steward

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 7:53pm
Looks fantastic! I'm buying the 4" stubby as well. I'm convinced now
Old one, Dark Grey. MT. Leather. Mud Flaps, Milltek non-resonated cat back exhaust. So I'll sound better when I bump into stuff. HKS filter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>
  Share Topic