FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

Levi's Pearl White 86

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
BRZ View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 10:47am
Sound proofing looks good mate and so do the switches! Do you have a Decibel meter app and did you manage to check the before and after cabin noise levels and have results you can share?
Sponsored Links

Levidane View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Levidane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:29am
Originally posted by BRZ BRZ wrote:

Sound proofing looks good mate and so do the switches! Do you have a Decibel meter app and did you manage to check the before and after cabin noise levels and have results you can share?

I do have a decibel meter app and I totally forgot to use it for before, I was in a rush to get started.
Pearl White GT86
Instagram: DaneBenj
BRZ View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 12:40pm
Great! Mine totally stock comes between 72 to 75 dB using sound meter app - 70 Mph , motorway cruising. May be when you get time , you could check yours now.
Levidane View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Levidane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by BRZ BRZ wrote:

Great! Mine totally stock comes between 72 to 75 dB using sound meter app - 70 Mph , motorway cruising. May be when you get time , you could check yours now.

Yeah sure of course. Mine has an exhaust fitted so will be a factor. I need to drive to tuning developments in 2/3 weeks I'll do it then. I'm curious to hear how it sounds on the motorway
Pearl White GT86
Instagram: DaneBenj
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic