FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

JRot Mods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Tareim View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tareim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Alex J Alex J wrote:

The Cake is not a lie..?

referencing Portal (video game)
Sponsored Links

JRot View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior
Cake Boy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 5:33pm
I'm almost insulted... Potatoe...

Anyway New Quicksilver cat back system installed. Save just over 5kgs in weight from stock. Sounds amazing, quality superb... Thanks AP.
The Cake is not a lie.
JRot View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior
Cake Boy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 7:55am
Little bit more done now.

Finally can brake again, engine braking was fun, but it's damn loud and well probably not particularly good for the car xD
2 weeks till the next mod.

The Cake is not a lie.
JRot View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior
Cake Boy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 2:37pm

Sequential headlights, and now sequential taillights.. That's enough money for a bit lol, next year 18''alloys.
The Cake is not a lie.
Kesler View Drop Down
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Toyota GB Social Media Community Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 2:44pm
Lovely lights mate!
RastaMau5 View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RastaMau5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 2:56pm
I love those headlights, so much need!
Quball View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 10:35pm
Yeah Buddy clubs Thumbs Up look good dude.
Black BRZ Bright Orange stripes SE LUX
Instagram = QUBALLED
JRot View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior
Cake Boy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 1:18pm

Well fitted that the carbon cover, thanks Kesler.

And yes I'm aware there's alot of dirt in the engine bay, but just not had the time to clean it out yet, though got all the stuff I need to do the job.
The Cake is not a lie.
Kesler View Drop Down
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Toyota GB Social Media Community Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 10:43am
Originally posted by JRot JRot wrote:

Well fitted that the carbon cover, thanks Kesler.

And yes I'm aware there's alot of dirt in the engine bay, but just not had the time to clean it out yet, though got all the stuff I need to do the job.

Good seeing you the other day mate. Driving past the quarry sound pants though, hopefully they'll be a time where you don't need to take that route - and wash the car! 

I thought to myself 'I thought he had a red car' LOL
JRot View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior
Cake Boy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JRot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 5:33pm
Haha well kesler it was cleaned soon after out meet up hahaha, there's not much I can do apart from move closer to work regarding the quarry thing. Or armor guard the whole front end, so I just wipe it all off with a cloth each day xD
The Cake is not a lie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic