FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

Hello from Anglesey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hatchi View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Anglesey
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:04pm
Hi folks

Just bought a 2017 BRZ after 10 years of AWD Subaru's. No Impreza but pretty much everything elseTongue

Forester XT and STI, Legacy Spec B Tourer (made way for the BRZ) and we have a family XV

Purchased for some RWD fun but mainly for this amazing placeThumbs Up

Will be looking to slowly improve track performance but apart from track wheels and tyres want to keep standard for a little while then make small improvements so I don't wreck the handling
2017 BRZ
Sponsored Links

BRZ View Drop Down
GT86 Senior
GT86 Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BRZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:00pm
Warm welcome to the forum, Subaru man. It is a great info source so hit the search button and browse along.
growlerkat View Drop Down
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote growlerkat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 11:05pm
Welcome to the club,what a beautiful place-the car is not bad either!
RIDDLER View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RIDDLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 7:52am
Welcome. Is that the track at Rhosneigr? I have a mate that lives nearby and I sometimes drive over from Cheshire to see him. He showed me the track, though I am very much a road man myself. Hope you enjoy your car.
MattGT View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MattGT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 8:42am
Welcome! 

Perfect car and location.

Me and my girlfriend spent a long weekend in your neck of the woods last year, we both loved driving the 86 on the Welsh roads.  

Hatchi View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by RIDDLER RIDDLER wrote:

Welcome. Is that the track at Rhosneigr? I have a mate that lives nearby and I sometimes drive over from Cheshire to see him. He showed me the track, though I am very much a road man myself. Hope you enjoy your car.

Thanks and yes, correct, the Anglesey Circuit at Ty Croes
2017 BRZ
Hatchi View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by MattGT MattGT wrote:

Welcome! 

Perfect car and location.

Me and my girlfriend spent a long weekend in your neck of the woods last year, we both loved driving the 86 on the Welsh roads.  

Cheers, yes some great driving roads in this neck of the woods, especially over Snowden way Thumbs Up
2017 BRZ
Loisaida View Drop Down
GT86 Groupie
GT86 Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Loisaida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 6:55pm
Welcome to you and your blue beauty. Some amazing roads to enjoy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic