FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Toyota GT 86 Owners Club and BRZ Owners Club. The Toyota GT 86 Forums and BRZ forums are free to join and use - please sign up and say hello!

DRL FLASHING?!? LED FOGS?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MJG View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DRL FLASHING?!? LED FOGS?!?
    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 9:16pm
I just picked up an 86 at weekend. When I indicate with my headlights on the LED eyebrow lights both flash in sync with the indicator flash. I'm guessing that this isn't normal??

I also have some weird led strip things where the fog lights should be which might be related? But the flashing happens with these led fogs on, not even sure if they work. The previous owner didn't seem to think they worked, it was installed before his ownership. Heres a picture of the car incase anyone knows about these led fogs.

Sponsored Links

amcluesent View Drop Down
GT86 Expert
GT86 Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcluesent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 7:40am
Looks like someone has installed an aftermarket kit with the tinted indicators. Surprised blinking the DRLs passes an MOT. You should be able to get OEM lights from a breaker.
MJG View Drop Down
GT86 Newbie
GT86 Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 8:35am
Randomly the problem seems to gone away now aha but I would like some OEM fogs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic